[Ansteorra] Need Walnuts for Dye for Gulf Wars Textiles tent

Hillary Greenslade via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Thu Oct 30 18:24:33 PDT 2014

Forwarding from the Gulf Wars Artisan Row.  If you can help save Walnut hulls while harvesting your seasonal crop, please bring them to Gulf Wars 2015.
If you can drop Al-Jania a note to advise you can help out, that would be great and let her plan accordingly.
Cheers, Hillary Greenslade

----------------------
Greetings fellow artisans!

This past season was a poor one for walnuts in my area. Many of the trees
suffered blossom rot, and squirrels are fast critters. If anyone else
fared better, could you please bring some of your bounty to Gulf Wars and
drop it off at Textiles Wet? It would be greatly appreciated. Also, for
anyone who does needle felting, I still have several pieces of foam I can
bring.

In Kind,
Al-Jania
"J Jones" <zenturbo at gmail.com>
--
Quis non iuguolo mihi iniuria.
First things first, but not necessarily in that order. -Doctor Who

--H.L. Willoc macMuiredaig