[Ansteorra] Many Thanks!

kris hoffman via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Thu Oct 2 17:54:10 PDT 2014

To this most wonderful Kingdom!
I would like to address everyone that has supported the efforts of the Argent Anniversary of Raven's Fort!  To everyone who came out and fought, marshaled, browsed the merchants, played some games, enjoyed court, stayed for feast, and stuck around for a most wonderful evening revel.  There were over 20 newcomers, most of which were brought by the Shire of the Shadowlands!  We had an excellent event, a chance to spend time with those we know and love, and a birthday we will not soon forget!!
Many thanks also go out to those behind the scene that put this event on!  HE Brian for being the steward for this our Argent Anniversary; Lady Runa and her crew for the wonderful hat lunch, and Elrique and his crew for the fabulous feast!!  Without this fair barony we wouldnt have been able to do such a great job; thank you gate keeper, gate workers many of which were from the Barony of Bordermarch!  Everyone else that helped to do the grunt work, thank you!  Thank you judges, muscians, bards, merchants and most of all Their Excellencies of Raven's Fort, old and new, that helped make this event magical!
Thank you Raven's Fort!

Vivat!
HL Mirabelis, co-steward