[Ansteorra] Protectorate Thank You's

Valena326 via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun Oct 5 10:49:53 PDT 2014

Thank you all for an amazing Protectorate weekend! We have been told by many how wonderful it was and as the autocrats, we couldn't have done it without all the amazing help we had. Thank you to the following people - TE Andrew and Kylie  for allowing us the opportunity to autocrat this event, Orlando as site coordinator, Tomas for stepping up at the last minute as gate coordinator, Kirsten for being in charge of revel and decorations, Jakob, Sara, and their crew for  an amazing feast that was enjoyed by all, Shayla for being in charge of water bearing and all those that helped her, Tac for being the site herald and helping with so many other things, Adena and Adalia for being the list mistresses and all those that helped herald and marshal the fights, Rhiannon for a delicious nobles luncheon, Minxey for stepping up at the last minute as well for the thankless but highly needed job of nasty-crat, Jack for making the site flyers, and all those who helped set up and especially those that helped tear down: Doug, Jason, Vallie, Brendan, Koke , Arianna, Ryan , Aloch, Cat, Orlando, Kyna, Andrew and Hunter. If we have forgot, please forgive us, but please know we greatly appreciate all the hard work everyone's put in to help make Protectorate an amazing event!

Lady Villana and Lord Loemax

Sent from my iPhone