[Ansteorra] Apology

King of Ansteorra via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Fri Oct 17 11:04:46 PDT 2014

Alejandro,

I have heard and accept your apology. I am truly grateful and thankful we
have such amazing friends as we do that they may facilitate this healing.
There has indeed been a great rift between us in need of resolution for
some while, but this should stand testament to the love and passion we all
share for one another and the dream that is the SCA. I for one do not count
you a former friend but rather a current friend lost momentarily in
frustration and as such ask again that we sit in mediation and begin the
healing process for ourselves and for the Kingdom.

To that end let it be proclaimed throughout the Kingdom that I Lochlan Dun,
King of Ansteorra, do hereby lift the Royal Sanction of Proscription from
Participation including the banishment from the Royal Presence of Bill
Perkins known in the Society as Alejandro Ramirez Mendoza .

I shall and do ask that you refrain from wearing your regalia, belt, and
chain until such time as we have spoken and you are willing to take the
Oath of Fealty once again so that you may be accepted back into the fold
with open arms and honesty.

Additionally I owe both you and your Lady, Countess Amelot Lisette, an
apology. I have been and remain in gratitude for the counsel and support
she has given as my friend, my Heir and as Kingdom Rapier Marshal and that
you have offered as my friend, champion, and Brother Knight. While my
actions like yours were intended to be right and true, I failed to
communicate effectively or with the proper deference my goals and my
intentions to my friends and Kingdom officers. This has caused your Lady
great pains and by extension has caused you the same. I recognize that in
my efforts to be direct I often seem harsh where I only wish to be clear. I
have and shall continue to endeavor to improve my communication skills as
to avoid these miscommunications in the future. Please accept my humblest
apologies. I sincerely hope this allows us all to work for the benefit of
the Kingdom and Her People if not together at the very least in concert
towards a common goal.

With gratitude,

Lochlan
Rex