[Ansteorra] Cry Heralds for BAM, pt .2

Patricia Schmidt via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Fri Oct 17 12:56:56 PDT 2014

Well shoot,  Proof-readings should help.  The announcement for Cry Heralds is for BAM at this time, not Gulf Wars.  I apologize for the confusion.

Still need YOU to volunteer to help with Cry Heralds at BAM (War of the Rams III)

Yis,
 M Jalali of Salamis

________________________________

Klang!! Klang!!! Klang!!!!!  UUgha, UUUUUghaaa

BAM IS COMING BAM IS COMING BAM IS COMING!!

Greetings to One and All!

The time grows short and BAM will soon be upon us!

BAM is in need  of You and Your help!

Notquite sure how You can help?  Here is one way?  BAM needs Cry Heralds!! (also known as Voice Heralds)  Be one bringing the Latest, & Greatest News & Information to the Known World at BAM!!!  If you are willing to help out, please contact M. Jalali of Salamis at mailto:iris20 at sbcglobal.net   for direct contact. Please be sure to put  BAM Cry Heralds in the subject line.

Remember, you don?t have to be an Expert, only be willing to give a little of your time to make the War more fun for everyone.  All levels of skill & willingness to help are welcome at Cry Heralds.  ACT NOW!!!

Cry Heralds will have shifts open for criers & table folk.  Cries will be done twice a day on Friday & Saturday of BAM at 8am & 2pm.  Table shifts are 2 hours each from Friday 8am ? 2p and Saturday from 8am-2pm

Klang?.  Uugha.. kla Whomp! Thud?  uhmmm, gotta watch out for those trees?

Thank you for your support, your time, and your arch supports!
In service remaining,
Jalali of Salamis, OL
Voice Herald Coordinator for BAM

Message: 4