[Ansteorra] Domesday Deputy Office Open for Bids

Ansteorra Exchequer via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Fri Oct 24 12:18:21 PDT 2014

Hello All,

I am currently accepting bids for the office of Domesday (pronounced
"Doomsday") Deputy. This office collects the End of Year reports from all
groups, compiles the information into a tidy file, and sends it to be
reviewed by the IRS.

Basic job requirements include:
- Willingness to chivvy people to send you the files you need
- Ability to proofread Excel-based files
- Time to follow-up with anomalies
- Ability to work with a deadline

The End of Year work is the biggest component of the office, and is over at
Tax Day in April or whenever the work is completed to the satisfaction of
the appropriate upline officer - whichever happens first.

Please use the standard Ansteorran office application form (hosted on the
Kingdom webpage), and send it to me at my office email address:
Kingdom at Treasurer.Ansteorra.org

Thanks!
~Elsa

Elsa von Schammach, CIM