[Ansteorra] War of Rams gate

Alma Danks via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Sep 30 20:57:42 PDT 2014

I'd like to help with gate. The link for the gate email is invalid. thanks

Alma Danks

On Sunday, September 28, 2014 12:30 PM, Carolyn Pace via Ansteorra <ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org> wrote:

Greetings to all,
  War of the Rams III on Nov. 20-23 is fast approaching. We need some help filling gate slots. Please consider sitting gate for this very large event.  There are 3 hour shifts open and I really need some night owls to sit Friday night from midnight to 6am also. If you like sitting up and welcoming people to site then this is the slot for you!!  If not please consider sitting a different shift. You may contact me at gate at bordermarch.org.  Acceps is up and running as well.
  YIS,
Giovanna
Baroness of Raven's Fort