[Ansteorra] Largess for Their Royal Highnesses Michelle and Lochlan

Vallie Copley via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun Sep 28 09:11:51 PDT 2014

Greetings

I am the Largess Coordinator for Their Royal Highnesses.  I would like to
see if we, as a Kingdom can make some creative largess for TRHs.  I
challenge each group that would like to participate, to make a small amount
(12-15) pieces, of largess for TRHs to hand out.  These will be pieces that
they can give to new comers, people that inspire them, people that they
notice doing great things, or for whatever reason TRHs may deem
appropriate.  So get your group together and get creative! You can contact
me to arrange pick up. Or you can bring to coronation and I will be there
and will get them TRHs. Make sure you label the largess with group and / or
names of those that helped. I will have a table set up at Coronation for
the display of your creations.  Let the fun begin.

 YIS,

HL Margherita de Mantua

Largess Coordinator TRH Michelle and Lochlan

405-990-1200

vallie.copley at gmail.com