[Ansteorra] kingdom-wide groups for instrumental and vocal music

Todd Marsh via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun Sep 7 19:02:06 PDT 2014

Musicians!

Two kingdom-wide groups are organizing now for instrumental and vocal
music. The instrumental group plans to prepare both dance music and
consort performance works. The vocal group will likewise include a
variety of music for 2-5 voice parts. We plan to publish music for both
groups so that anyone can download it and practice it on their own. When
we meet at events, we can have fun performing something we all know.

An organizational meeting will be held at Laurel's Prize Tourney on Sept
13th. More information about the groups, common music, and how to stay
in touch will follow soon. Stay tuned. (sorry for the pun)

Llywelyn Gruffydd
Deputy MOAS for Music