[Ansteorra] Youth Activities at Costal Grand Baronial Championship

Minister of Children via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Wed Apr 15 19:57:23 PDT 2015

Greetings!

I would like to inform the populace that there will be Youth Activities, a
Youth Bardic Competition, and Youth Combat on Saturday, May 2nd, at Coastal
Grand Baronials!

Youth Combat will have 4 age divisions: 6-9, 10-13, 14-17, and 16-17 Youth
Chivalric. The tournament will be held from 11-12, and afterwards the
marshals will have them play combat games such as squirrel ball until they
decide they are done.

Youth Activities are scheduled from 10-12 and 2-4. The 10-12 segment will
be crafts and games, and the 2-4 segment will be the Youth Bardic
Competition. The competition will be divided by ages as well: 5-9, 10-13,
and 14-17.

The MoC and YC office is currently accepting donations for prizes to be
awarded during court. I am also seeking additional judges for the Youth
Bardic Competition. If you would like to contribute/assist, please contact
me privately.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask, and I look forward
to seeing all of you at the event!

YIS,

Lady Ceara inghean mhic an Ghabhann
Kingdom Minister of Children