[Ansteorra] Fwd: [CALONTIR] Board Decision on ACCEPS

Stefan li Rous via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Sat Apr 18 18:53:23 PDT 2015

What?!!!

I hope the BOD knows what they are doing on this.

I think they should at least have kept ACCEPS in place until they had a replacement.

Unless there is something of which I’m unaware, I thought that it was working quite well. I’d prefer something that was a little cheaper for the service charge, but that was a minor quibble.

Stefan

--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at gmail.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris