[Ansteorra] Scheduling for the Masters of Defense elevation ceremony at Grand Baronial on May 2

Jay Rudin via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon Apr 20 07:53:07 PDT 2015

The Baron of Loch Sollier has asked me to forward this announcement:

Greetings All -

While a schedule of the events of Coastal Grand Baronials is forthcoming (please have sympathy for a weary autocrat that must deal with 4 pairs of B&Bs) I wanted to be sure the scheduling of one item of buisness doesn't get missed.

The formal ceremony for the elevations of the Primier Ansteorran Masters of Defense will take place in morning court on Saturday morning. Please be sure to be on site for this bit of Ansteorran and SCA history. Start time will be at the convenience of the Crown, but please don't expect a late start, this is a very full and fun event.

While I'm the subject, Robin, Miguel, and I would love to see everyone at our vigil Friday night. We will be vigiling at the torchlight tournament, so come and fight (or watch the fighting), enjoy some refreshment after your travels, and lend us your wisdom and thoughts.

I Remain,
Don Caelan MacRob, Loch Soilleir