[Ansteorra] Martial Web Minister applications needed

Martial Webminister via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Apr 7 22:04:36 PDT 2015

I take Her Grace Gilyan extremely seriously. Fortunately the statement was from her lord so I have leeway.

Not jesting and my main goal from now until my final date in office is to wrap up the documentation with clean packaging which will enable other kingdoms to quickly replicate our setup. Hopefully it becomes a community driven effort to benefit all kingdoms.

Watch for updates.

Ansteorra Martial Web Minister | webminister at marshal.ansteorra.org