[Ansteorra] Urgent - Award Insignia Needed!

Insignia Deputy via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Dec 1 17:02:53 PST 2015

Comets, Cranes, Thistles, and Talons, OH MY!

The Kingdom is in great need of these insignia medallions! If you have some
that you've been meaning to turn in, or you have the time to put some
together, we could really use those this weekend!

As with all insignia, we tend to go through them quickly (because our
populace is amazing and very deserving!) so any insignia donations are
appreciated! You can turn completed insignia into the Sable Scroll (this is
the best option!), but you can also deliver them to the Crown, a member of
their entourage, or me, the Insignia Deputy!

If you have any questions about insignia, I'm available via email at
insignia at heraldry.ansteorra.org.

In Service,
Lady Elena Wyth <https://www.facebook.com/elena.wyth>
Ansteorran Insignia Deputy