[Ansteorra] Consorts Breakfast at Crown List

Charlotte DuBose via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Thu Dec 17 08:13:21 PST 2015

Now that TOC is over, it is time to turn your thoughts towards Crown List.
With that in mind, please allow me to remind everyone about the Consorts
Breakfast before the tournament. I know this is a little different than
what has been done before, but it promises to be a wonderful time by all!
Please RSVP!

The Order of the Rose would like to extend an invitation to all consorts
entering the crown tournament list. We will be hosting an open table at
breakfast in the onsite restaurant Bistro 44 from 7-9AM January 16th.
Please contact Countess Miriel du Bois via either FB or
charlotte.dubose at gmail.com for more information and to RSVP.