[Ansteorra] Bjornsborg's Weekend at the Tavern: Class Leaders Wanted!

Stefan li Rous via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun Jan 4 15:45:28 PST 2015

> On Jan 4, 2015, at 4:12 PM, Jane Bretz via Ansteorra <ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org> wrote:
> I think everyone is tired of everything olive

> Bia

What specifically do mean by “olive”? I, for one, would love to hear more about use of olive oil in period, or preparing olives, perhaps with various olive samples.

For those wondering, why the interest in olives, see these files in the Florilegium:
Olive-Cul-Hst-art (41K) 3/ 7/11 "The Olive – A Cultural History” by HL Biatrichi di Palermo.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-VEGETABLES/Olive-Cul-Hst-art.html

Olive-Curing-art (19K) 3/14/14 "Curing Olives: Six Methods” by Magister Galefridus Peregrinus.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-VEGETABLES/Olive-Curing-art.html

olives-msg (61K) 3/ 7/10 Period olives. Processing fresh olives.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-VEGETABLES/olives-msg.html

Stefan
--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at gmail.com