[Ansteorra] July Kingdom A&S

laura Meissner via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon Jul 13 09:42:49 PDT 2015

 I have finally gotten enough sleep to be coherent after an AMAZING Kingdom
A&S competition. I have to say thank you to the judges that did an
outstanding job under tough circumstances, the artisans that made the event
spectacular, and the people that supported the artisans. Also, to Mistress
Christiana and Mistress Adelaide, who both dedicated a huge chunk of their
time to help me stay on track and ensure that things ran smoothly and
timely!

The new Kingdom Artisan is Delphina de Champeaux, who entered an incredible
Bobbin Lace Ruff

The artisans that had scores over 40 and received pilgrim’s badges were:

Delphina de Champeaux , Bobbin Lace Ruff- Kingdom Artisan

Ebergardis von Zell,  A Flight of Glass Birds-  Crown’s Choice for Display

Aibhilin inghean Daibhidh, Kamala Jadala Vocal Performance

Krag von Berghen, German Hunting Dagger

Aubri de Baudrecourt-Chatenois, Research on Renaissance Warfare

Czina Angielcyska, Silk Girdle with cast Brass Buckle

Aurelia Yverneau, 16th Century Hanging Quizzing Glass

Sabine Lefevre de Armagnac, Norse Embroidered Apron

Aoife inghean Tuathail and Gassion de Beaumarchais, Beaded Trunk Hose

Isaac Bane and Niccolaia Valore, Illumination and Calligraphy in a Book

Elanor of Bonwicke, Plausible Method for Constructing 16th C Shirts and
Smocks

Lantani de Forez, Research on the Medicinal Uses for Anise in W. Europe-
Crown’s Choice for Research

Congrats to all for hard work and courage in displaying your art!!!!

Beatrix Alfray, OL