[Ansteorra] July Kingdom A&S

Stefan li Rous via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon Jul 13 14:42:51 PDT 2015

Oooh. A lot of these sound interesting!

If you are one of these folks and you wrote up documentation, and in particular papers, for your entries, please consider sending an electronic copy of your work for possible inclusion in the Florilegium.

This is one way to make your efforts go further. Even many people in this kingdom couldn’t make this kingdom A&S event such as myself. And there are many more across the Known World.

Such a paper or article is a way to interest other people in the Art or Science that you are interested in.

My standard policy is that the author keeps the copyright and I accept updates at any time. I can handle photographs and illustrations. Word is the easiest format for me to use, but I can copy and paste from a PDF file.

Thanks for listening,
   Stefan
   StefanliRous at gmail dot com

--------