[Ansteorra] Chirurgeon meeting at Roundtable

Gavin Mac Giolla Ruaidh via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Jul 14 06:27:56 PDT 2015

Greetings Ansteorrans,

I will be holding a meeting at Roundtable this weekend to discuss the
transition to guild status.  If you have any questions and can not make the
meeting you can email me and I will get back with you.  We will be going
over options for the kingdom guild and to affiliate with the overall
Chirurgeon guild to facilitate reciprocity across kingdoms and unified
guidelines.  I will have copies of the purposed handbook available to look
over and be voted on.   Again if you are interested in the Chirurgeonate at
all I encourage you to attend the meeting I am looking forward to a lot of
exciting things to come.

In Service to the Dream,

HL Gavin Mac Giolla Ruaidh

KC Ansteorra