[Ansteorra] Survey for the redesign of Ansteorra.org

Crystal Lewis via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Jul 14 08:52:36 PDT 2015

In an effort to gather feedback from the current members of our Kingdom I have created a usability survey. Please help me by going to the link below and filling out the questions. I will use this information to help guide the redesign of our website. FYI these questions are not geared towards SCA newcomers but you will have an opportunity within the form to talk about ideas to help newcomers out.
http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/2233340/User-Survey-of-Ansteorra-org
Feel free to share this post with as many Ansteorra email lists as you like.
GwenKingdom Webminister