[Ansteorra] Sable Swap Round 5 signups are officially open

Adalia via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Wed Jul 22 11:11:37 PDT 2015

Think of Sable Swaps as a secret swap, A&S geeking, and a chance to meet
new friends from around the Kingdom of Ansteorra. We would love to have you
for our next swap!!!

Participants who sign up for the Sable Swap (by completing the survey) will
receive another artisan's survey information at the close of signups.  Then
the participants will make a gift for their recipient.  We will be having a
meet and greet at Kingdom A&S in February for those able to attend.  If
you're not able to attend THAT'S OKAY!!! You can still participate in the
swap.  Simply, mail your gift to your recipient by the Friday of Kingdom
A&S.  To get a link to the survey, join our group on Facebook (Sable Swap)
or send an email to sable(dot)swap(at)gmail(dot)com.  In the past, we've
had up to 59 artisans participating, we're well on our way to an even
bigger and better swap this time and we'd LOVE to have you join us.
Remember, there is no judging form, no competition -- only artisans doing
what they love for the enjoyment of other artisans.

There is a suggested price cap of $25 in new supplies.  This means that if
it's already in your stash, use it, but if you must buy new supplies for
the project, we suggest a maximum spend of $25.

Our current important dates to know are as follows:
Round #5 Swap Deadlines
Current swap theme: none!
Documentation Required: Novice Level
Swap signups open: July 20, 2015
Swap signups close: July 31, 2015
Recipient information given to artisans: August 2, 2015
Deadline to drop out: October 15, 2015
Deadline for a two week extension: January 15, 2016 (yes, you must ask)
Deadline to ship your recipient their thing: February 12, 2016 - OR bring
it to Kingdom A&S!

If you have any questions, send an email to
sable(dot)swap(at)gmail(dot)com!  We're here to make this as smooth and FUN
as possible.

--
HL Adalia VonderBerg

“ Manners are a sensitive awareness of the feelings of others. If you have
that awareness, you have good manners, no matter what fork you use. ”

― Emily Post