[Ansteorra] Media contacts

Media Coordinator via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Wed Jul 22 17:05:36 PDT 2015

Just a quick reminder for everyone out there.  Please contact this office
before setting up media contacts.  This way everyone is aware of what is
coming and what rules we have to work with.  If you have media show up
unannounced please ensure that it is in the seneschal report, and if at all
possible the media officer would like a link or a scanned copy if in
print.  If you are going to be doing a demo where there is a good chance
media will show up, I would also like a heads up.
Please note that if you have any negative media contact please contact me
by phone as soon as possible.  Notify the Kingdom Seneschal 1st of course.
Working to keep Ansteorra the shining star that it is and will always be.

Thanks
Ainar Magnusson
Media liason