[Ansteorra] Seawinds Defender-A&S Competition

renedamours . via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Thu Jul 23 07:53:15 PDT 2015

*Calling all Artisans!!  *

*Rome, one of the world's greatest civilizations.  Known for its military
prowess; its technological advancements; and art.  Her influence is still
seen across what was her vast empire, and to revere that influence, the
Arts and Sciences Competition for the Seawinds Defender will be "All About
Rome".  The competition will focus on all things Roman.  Documentation will
be required for your entry.  Please join us in celebrating all that is Rome
at Seawinds Defender, October 23-25, 2015.*

*Yours in service,*
*René Damours, WSA*
*Current Seawinds A&S Defender*

--

*When to the sessions of sweet silent thought I summon up remembrance of
things past, I sigh the lack of many a thing I sought, And with old woes

*William Shakespeare, Sonnet XXX*