[Ansteorra] Ansteorra Summer Crown Tournament 2015

Kayla Jade Foster via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Jun 9 09:10:48 PDT 2015

Greetings unto the Populace!

CROWN TOURNAMENT IS UPON US! (One month to go!)

Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/1709361955957563/
Website: http://www.ansteorra.org/crown/

One of the perks of the site we have chosen is the opportunity for us to have our Kingdoms banners hung in the hall by professionals!
 I think this would be an amazing opportunity for all of Ansteorra’s Baronies, Cantons and Shires to fly their colors for everyone in the Kingdom to see at one of the Kingdom's biggest events!
 We are also allowing each fighter competing in the chivalric crown tournament to have their banners hung above the lyst field.
 If you would like to have your respective banners hung in the hall, please let me know ASAP, either by sending an e-mail to: kaylajadefoster at hotmail.com or sending me a message via facebook (Kayla Jade Foster).
 **You will need to provide a rope and a pole to hang your banner vertically. These will be returned to you after the tournament.
 I would need you to send the banners to me by Wednesday, July 8th – either by mail (I can provide an address) or have someone deliver them by hand to either the Barony of the Steppes or the Barony of Elfsea.
 I am also happy to have someone pick them up at an event between now and July 8th!
 Thank you for your time and service to the Stellar Kingdom of Ansteorra. I hope to be able to connect with each of you so that we may fly your banners high!
 Yours in Service,
 Lady Líadan ingen Finnén