[Ansteorra] Crown Tournament Gift Baskets- Items Needed

Hillary Greenslade via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Jun 9 13:37:56 PDT 2015

Subject: [Ansteorra] Crown Tournament Gift Baskets- Items Needed
Greetings one and all!
 Soon, our Crown Tournament shall be upon us! Please help me in filling up the gift baskets for the tournaments! Items that are ideal: fabric, pouches, trim, weapons, books on medieval life, feast gear, candles, candle holders, handmade items, etc. If you have items you would like to donate, please email me privately to arrange getting the items. Thank you!
Respectfully,
Lady Silvana Corwin

Take care when keeping candles in gift baskets, or you feast basket.  In Ansteorran heat, the wax can melt and get all over everything below it.  (been there, done that, still scraping the wax off my feast basket).   When giving candles, please present them inside plastic baggies.   Not period, but if they melt, they don't 'wax' everything.   The battery powered faux candles are a great alternative.
Cheers, Hillary