[Ansteorra] July Kingdom A&S

laura Meissner via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Wed Jun 10 15:33:38 PDT 2015

WE ARE GETTING CLOSE!!! Kingdom A&S and Crown will be here before you know
it. Don't forget that you must sign up by JULY 8th!!!

Greetings Unto the Fair Kingdom of Ansteorra!  Please come and support your
artisans at the first ever July Kingdom Arts and Sciences competition, to
be held in conjunction with Crown Tournament.
This is a unique opportunity to not only compete for the honor of Kingdom
Arts and Science Champion, but also to bring out your best to show for the
pleasure of the Crown.
The Kingdom A&S Champion will be selected based on the highest overall
score. This score will be based on the current Kingdom A&S Judging forms.
New this competition only, we are allowing Group entries! Group entries are
still to be one completed project.
Worried that your documentation isn’t quite there, but proud of what you
made? Want to show off and get feedback from the judges without judginess?
Have a piece that enhances our SCA life? Their Majesties invite you to
delight the eye. They are offering a prize from their hand for that piece
that speaks most to them!
They also want to encourage the scholar and researcher, bring your original
research out and confound the mind!
Unfinished entries can be shown for commentary only, in a separate area.
Please send your intent to enter to kingdom at moas.ansteorra.org BEFORE
7/8/15.
Please include Your Name, Title of the Project and whether you wish to be
considered for champion.
Performers, please also include the length of the performance and if you
will need electricity or other considerations.
If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact me!
Beatrix Alfray, OL

Kingdom Minister of Arts & Science