[Ansteorra] Thanks to TRM

James Crouchet via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon May 4 15:24:53 PDT 2015

This weekend as the Order of Defense was created there were a lot of
thoughts and ideas that needed to be expressed.  Why the OoD was being
created, it's purpose, the oath they would take, it's connections to the
past and it's path for the future.   The ceremony was long but on this
occasion these things needed to be said.

Thanks to TRM for their wise words, and to those who counseled them for
their contributions.  You have laid a solid foundation for the future of
this new order.

For those who were unable to attend, particularly those in or close to the
rapier community, I hope you get a chance to hear or see what they had to
say.  I trust we will see the clever text of the oath the Master of Defense
took and hear of it's origins as well.  I'm sure there is an interesting
story there.

Christian Doré