[Ansteorra] New Silent Herald Deputy

Sign Herald via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon May 4 05:10:33 PDT 2015

Hi everyone! I'm so excited to be Ansteorra's Silent Herald Deputy! I just
want to tell you all a little bit about myself. I attended Oklahoma State
University in OKC where I joined the Interpreter Training Program. I
graduated in May 2014. I'm not currently working as an interpreter in the
mundane world but my goal is to one day be a full time interpreter. I'm
looking forward to this new journey in helping the Silent Heraldry Program
grow. As Sara Penrose mentioned please don't hesitate to contact me if
you're interested in Silent Heraldry or have any questions. I'm happy to
help!

Thank You,
Kearra Galt