[Ansteorra] Horsey Times in Central Texas!

Elizabeth Crouchet via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun Nov 15 16:26:44 PST 2015

If anyone is interested in doing horsey things over the Christmas Season in
Central Texas and you can get you or you and your horse to San Marcos then
shoot me an email or PM me on facebook.

We are looking to do some unofficial causal play days at my barn and would
love some company.

All or no experience welcomed. Horse or not, welcomed. Horses of various
experience levels available for day lease at easy costs.  Or brig your
horse in. costs for that will be little to none.

If we get enough interest it may lead to official SCA stuff in the future.
But also bring your friends even if they dont want to do SCA., The whole
barn and friends will be playing. '

Date TBD depending on interests.

Claire

<ecrouchet at gmail.com>