[Ansteorra] Astrolabe class at BAM

Galen of Ockham, OP via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Nov 17 16:16:47 PST 2015

My astrolabe class is scheduled for 3 pm this Saturday at the War of the
Rams. I'll have a limited number of paper handouts available (enough to
cover my average attendance), but if you want an electronic copy or just
a sneak peak, the handout is available as a PDF on medievalscience.org
under the Astronomy section.

Son of Astrolabosaurus is complete and will be making its debut at the
event. Not sure what this means? Come to the class and see!

The weather forecast for Saturday is looking cloudy and rainy, but also
anticipates clearing by early evening. Hopefully we can have some
hands-on practice after dark. (With the astrolabe, that is. I hear those
dirty minds!)

Can't make BAM? I'll also have an astrolabe class at Winterkingdom, as
well as one on the Medieval Calendar.

See you this weekend!
--
Magister Galenus Ockhamnesis xb