[Ansteorra] Gulf Wars Rose Tournament Fundraiser

Antigone OfYork via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Fri Oct 16 05:49:28 PDT 2015

Greetings to the stellar populace!

On behalf of the Ladies of the Rose, Countess Michelle and Duchess Antigone
would like to extend an invitation to all populace members to join us at
BAM War of the Rams on Saturday November 21st, beginning 2 hours before
evening court. We will be providing tasty beverages and desserts to share
with everyone. In return we would absolutely love any contributions you can
make monetarily to assist us in hosting the amazing Ansteorran Rose
Tournament at Gulf Wars.

For those who are bakers, candy makers or cookie artisans we could
certainly use your help as well. Please contact Countess Michelle (
michellechantal at hotmail.com) for more information on how to donate baked
goods. If you would like to donate tasty liquid items please contact
Duchess Antigone (duchessantigone at gmail.com) for more information on how to
donate beverages.

We look forward to seeing each of you there!

Countess Michelle Chantal de Charente
Duchess Antigone of York