[Ansteorra] Siglo de Oro- feast and merchant info

Catalina Ana de Salamanca via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Fri Oct 16 09:26:27 PDT 2015

Greetings to my Beloved Kingdom!

                                                    Siglo de Oro, the Age
of Gold, is almost upon us. We have fewer than 80 feast spots still
available! If you would like to be added to the reserved feast list, please
let me know.
Also, merchants, we have no extra fees at Siglo de Oro if you would like to
set up a booth! Let me know how much space you'll need so I can grab you a
good spot

I hope everyone is preparing their banners, loading up extra flags and
making ready for this beautiful event. More information can be found at
http://bryn-gwlad.ansteorra.org/events/baronial2015/index.php

In Service,
~Lady Catalina
Event Steward