[Ansteorra] A messenger approaches

Stephan via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Sat Oct 17 11:56:57 PDT 2015

{inconspicuously delivered by hand to individuals in placesoften unseen by the Lords, Ladies, and Ruling Class of Ansteorra (and then readallowed by the messenger with a contempt for his Lord that clearly has no knowledgeabout those to whom he writes as almost all cannot read )}
Good Citizens of Ansteorra!
Do I Lord Stephan Wilhelm Steger bid the greetings!I bring you this day an opportunity provide great serviceand derive some wealth through your “personal efforts.” I regret that forreasons that must also remain for the time private, I cannot go into furtherdetail without your presence so that I may personally determine duties bestsuited for you. Please convey your interest with my messenger.
In Service,Lord Stephan Wilhelm Steger
[The messenger, after allowing for response, departs todeliver the message yet again to another, (please reply directly to me onfacebook messenger, or via e-mail at stephan at hellsgatearts.orgSubject : The Lord Exposed Bath and Brew House)]