[Ansteorra] Attention everyone listed in Ansteorra's newsletter Blackstar - Directory

Directory Deputy via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun Oct 18 08:27:26 PDT 2015

Today, I am asking *everyone* listed in the Black Star - Directory to
please send me this email back to me at the email addy listed below if you
have *any listed information in the monthly Directory* with the info below
filled in for you (&/or group's) current position(s) so that I can make
sure it all has been updated to the *current requirements* of
groups/officers being assigned new emails to use asap...

(If you have received an email from "directory at ..." within the last few
week's *&* have already responded, you are considered current)

Whenever anyone listed in the Kingdom of Ansteorra's newsletter - Directory
of the Black Star, that is in need of  their listed information updated, please
respond back to me with this email by filling in below with the following
information or send something similar to: directory at chronicler.ansteorra.org
.

"I,  <mundane name> give permission for the following information to be
published in the Black Star while I am an officer of the SCA."

Position &/or Group Name:
SCA Name:
Mundane Name:
Telephone #:
E-mail:

Let me know if you should have any questions, thank you!

regards,
Chrystal Ariana MacRuari
mka Roberta J Allen
​ (fb)​
Directory Deputy for the Kingdom Chronicler