[Ansteorra] Equestrian at Siglo De Orro

Elizabeth Crouchet via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Wed Oct 21 07:30:11 PDT 2015

Greetings Ansteorra Equestrians!

Bryn Gwlads event Siglo De Orro is less than 10 days away. We will be
hosting an Equestrian Championship games challenge at this event and it
will be held in Pflugerville, Tx, (smashed up against Austin!)

Planning several basic games course challenges. What do you want to do and
to bring to add to the contest?

How  many of you are planning to attend and how many equines are you
bringing?

I know many of our community will not be able to attend due to a very good
reason and you all will be missed on the field.

But please chime in and let us know if you *will* be coming so we can plan
some room for you and your ponies!!

Claire