[Ansteorra] Award Insignia Needed!

Insignia Deputy via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Wed Oct 21 07:41:04 PDT 2015

Greetings Ansteorra!

Our Stellar Majesties LOVE to give deserving individuals recognition for
their skills and service.  However, our Insignia box is running low. We are
in great need of several types of insignia, but most urgent needs are:

Medallion awards: Aquila Aurea, Lilium Aureum, Lyra Aurea, Sable Comet,
Sable Crane, Sable Talon, Sable Thistle.

Garter Awards: Star of Merit, Arc D’Or, Centurion.

Braid Awards: Sable Sparrow.

Remember: these awards can be made from many different types of materials!
Have an idea? Send it my way! You can see a current count of our inventory
at: http://scribe.ansteorra.org/

Completed insignia can be turned into the Sable Scroll (Mistress Katrine le
Roux d'Anjou), the Crown (or one of their entourage), or the Insignia
Deputy (me!).

If you have any questions about insignia: from how it’s made to what
materials would be appropriate, please feel free to ask!

In Service,
Lady Elena Wyth
Insignia Deputy, Ansteorra