[Ansteorra] SCA 50 Year Announcements: A&S & Performance Classes, Pre-Registration

Elena Wyth via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Wed Apr 20 14:58:39 PDT 2016

Please see the below announcements regarding A&S Class teachers, Performing
Arts classes, and Pre-Registration deadlines for SCA 50th Year.

In Service,
Lady Elena Wyth

============================
>From the Class Coordinator:

Attention all SCA 50 Year A&S Class teachers!  I have not gotten a response
from some of you so I request that you check your spam filters for
SCA50Year.classes at gmail.com.

If you have not heard from me and need to ask a question please do send me
a message at the above address.

Also, you must be registered with the event in order to teach and be put on
the schedule. Please do so soon if you have not!

Thank you,
Eva vanOldebroek
A&S Class Coordinator
============================
Independent Music Recording Artist Lisa Theriot / Mistress Adelaide de
Beaumont is teaching “Research For Bards and Performers: Period, Folk,
Filk, and Original.”  at SCA 50 Year!

In this 2-hour class, learn strategies for finding older and period
versions of popular songs, plus sources for beginning performers and
filkers, with discussion of copyright issues.

Class is on Thursday, June 23 from 2:00 - 4:00pm in the Performing Arts
Classroom behind the Tavern - Please BRING YOUR OWN CHAIR!

See the whole Performing Arts Class schedule here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GYaWOOO70aMUJqSWgEZ9Z6E43okV0M4abEFcD

And our exchequer sends an important reminder about registration for SCA 50
Year:

"Pre-registration and land CLOSE on May 17th.  Mail in payments MUST be
postmarked May 17th."

Today is Tuesday, April 19, folks, so just under a month to get things
done. Time will fly!

See more about registration here:
http://www.sca50year.org/registration.html

Contact the 50 Year Exchequer directly at: exchequer at sca50year.org.