[Ansteorra] Namron's Bards

Kyna Terricsdottir via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Wed Apr 20 19:19:17 PDT 2016

Greetings all! I am Kyna Terricsdottir, Baroness of Namron. Although I hope to see you all at Namron Beltane Games in Kickapoo TX Next weekend, April 29-May1, that is not why I write to you today.
In the last 40 years, Namron has been host to many a fine bard. I am looking to get in contact with as many of the past Baronial Bardic champions as possible. If you are, or know one, please, message me, text me, or find me on facebook.  Your help is greatly appericiated. Thank you.
Baroness Kyna Kynaterricsdottir at yahoo.com 405.626.1037