[Ansteorra] Classes for Festival of flowers

Alma Danks via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon Apr 25 19:51:33 PDT 2016

Here is the link for our event and the list for the 24 classes.
Bjornsborg's Festival of the Flowers and Guardian of the Gauntlet

|   |
| Bjornsborg's Festival of the Flowers and Guardian of the GauntletFestival of the Flowers and Guardian of the Gauntlet Bring a chair to your class Children must be accompined by their parent or a guardian with the signed and notarized minor permission form.  |
|  |
| View on bjornsborg.ansteorra.org | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

 Alma Danks