[Ansteorra] Bjornsborg's Festival of Flowers: This weekend (Apr. 29th - May 1st), Rain or Shine!

Heather Jones via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Apr 26 08:08:33 PDT 2016

Rain or Shine, Bjornsborg will celebrate spring with our Festival of the
Flowers this coming weekend, April 29th-May 1st!

Saturday morning will open with a Longship Company omelet breakfast and the
Guardian of the Gauntlet rapier tournament, hosted by Master Mateo. We will
also have an archery tournament, a SECOND rapier tournament and a delicious
luncheon feast prepared by Mistress Seraphina all promise to fill your day
with spring cheer (be it under cover or in the open air, weather
permitting).

A wide variety of classes will also be available: The complete schedule
with times/descriptions is available on the website!

Come enjoy the hospitality of Bjornsborg and celebrate all of the wonderful
new things that come with spring!

Facebook Event page available at:
https://www.facebook.com/events/1052448238110151/
<https://www.facebook.com/events/1052448238110151/?ref=4&action_history=null&source=4>

Full Website with further details is available at:
http://bjornsborg.ansteorra.org/Flowers/schedule.html

We look forward to seeing everyone at the Festival!

Lady Jeronima Arias la Roja, Co-autocrat