[Ansteorra] Stargate Bardic Championship this Saturday

Rosa de Armanno via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Wed Dec 7 10:24:32 PST 2016

For those not aware that there is THIS opportunity at Stargate Yule, I thought I might pass it along. Feel free to cross post and share with others who might be interested.
It is with great excitement that I am announcing that this Saturday, the time has come to proclaim the new Bardic Champion of Barony of Stargate. Those with the skills of spoken word craft are invited to offer their best. Story, song, poem, . . . seek out that which best reflects the subject matter of the competition.
Bards are asked to present two pieces (if a third round is required, it will be announced at that time). Documentation is not required, but helpful. No particular style is required, just bring your best in the topics of the two rounds.
First round Theme: Victory and/ or Champions.Second round Theme: Farewells
The bardic competition is scheduled to begin around 1pm. I will be available for those who wish to sign up during the day.

 In Love & Light,  Rosa de Armanno
aka Paula