[Ansteorra] Largess Derby at Winter Crown Tournament

Julia Holman via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun Dec 11 20:29:27 PST 2016

Greetings! I will be hosting a largess derby at Winter Crown Tournament.

If you wish to enter the largess derby, please make seven (7) of any item
to be donated as largess (7 pieces of trim, 7 hats, 7 toys, 7 pairs of
socks, etc). The winner will be selected by populous vote and will receive
one piece from all of the other entries.

The remaining largess items will be split between Their Majesties and Their
newly-determined Highnesses. Need inspiration? Check out the “Largess
Makers” Facebook page or searching for SCA Largess on Pinterest or Google
brings up lots of fun ideas. Too much inspiration? Multiple entries are
welcome!

You can bring your largess items to Crown Tournament (or send them with
someone if you aren't able to make it). They will be displayed and the
populous will vote at the event. Drop off times and voting end times are
still to be determined, but drop off will be in the morning with voting
throughout the day.

Please let me know if you have any questions! As a reminder, I am currently
serving as Their Majesties’ Largess Coordinator. I am happy to answer any
questions you may have regarding largess or coordinating delivery of items
to Their Majesties.

Yours in Service,

Lady Julia Haiduk