[Ansteorra] Officer Changeovers at Round Table

lost.sol.beads via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Wed Dec 14 20:48:03 PST 2016

Welcome to Mistress Ameline! I look forward to the great things you will do.  Thank you to those who applied it was a difficult choice to make!I know I have a little while yet, but I want to say thank you to my Regional and Local officers,  your hard work has been so very appreciated. I could never have gotten through this time without each of you.  Thank you to my deputies,  you have been amazing.There is no way to thank everyone who helped make my time in office the joy it was. I appreciate you, and thank you all!!!
Beatrix Alfray

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S7 edge, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Kingdom Seneschal via Ansteorra <ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org> Date: 12/14/16  9:38 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: Ansteorra List <ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org>, ansteorra-announce at ansteorra.org Subject: [Ansteorra] Officer Changeovers at Round Table
Greetings, Ansteorra!

Their Majesties, in consultation with the outgoing Kingdom MoAS and the
Society MoAS, have selected Mistress Ameline du Bois as the new Ansteorran
Minister of Arts and Sciences. She steps up effective Round Table. Big
thanks go out to Mistress Beatrix Alfraye for her service these many years.
The arts have truly thrived under her stewardship.

Congratulations go out to Centurion Gavin MacIain, who will be taking over
from Countess Nicollet Deauville as Southern Regional Seneschal, effective
Round Table. Nicollet has done a wonderful job, and has left big shoes to
fill.

Many thanks to all who applied.

Final thought: I challenge each of you to remember that breathless feeling
of enjoyment when you first found the SCA and share that moment with a
newcomer.

Modius, Kingdom Seneschal