[Ansteorra] 22 Too Many Tournament

Helene Dalassene via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Feb 2 06:12:26 PST 2016

Greetings to the lists!

We will be holding a charity tournament at Bryn Gwlad's Candlemas event and
would love to see you in attendance.

We are thrilled to announce a rapier tournament, as well as a chivalric
tournament.

Please, if you cannot fight, consider marshalling for us!

For more information on 22 Too Many, and the veterans we are honoring,
visit the following links:

22 Too Many: http://www.22toomany.com/
Rapier honoree: Chaplain (CPT) Joshua Remy
Chivalric honoree: Spc. Michael Kissell

We will be sending pictures of the tournament to Josh and Michael's family,
so they can see how we have honored their soldiers.
--
In service to Country and Crown I remain,
Helene Dalassene