[Ansteorra] Kingdom A&S

laura Meissner via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Feb 2 07:00:22 PST 2016

Registration for Kingdom A&S will end on February 9th!

Come and compete for the honor of being champion to their Stellar
Majesties. This is also when we select the Champions to represent us at
Gulf War!
You do not have to compete for a spot as a Gulf War Champion. IF you only
want to be considered for Kingdom Champion, that is an option being offered
by this crown.
This year we are being hosted by the fantastic Shire of Seawinds.
All entries must be a completed piece.
You may enter one entry in up to 2 categories. The Categories are Static,
Performance, and Scholarly Papers.
Email your intent to enter to Kingdom at moas.ansteorra.org. I will need your
SCA name, project title and description.
You can also email that address with any questions you may have.