[Ansteorra] Kingdom A&S

Patty via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon Feb 8 19:38:17 PST 2016

The Shire of Seawinds is proud to host Anteorra's Kingdom Arts & Sciences this weekend February 13th at the Victoria Educational Gardens in Victoria, TX

Artisans from across the Kingdom will be displaying their fabulous works of art and research and entertaining us with their performances. Join us in celebrating our Amazing Ansteorran Artisans!

Please visit our website at www.seawinds.ansteorra.org or check out our event page on Face Book for information such as directions and site fees.  Here is some additional information:

Schedule:
8 am Site opens
8 - 9:30 Artisan check-in
9:30 Laurel meeting
10-12 Judging
12-1 Lunch break
1-2:30 Judging continues
2:30-4 Displays are open for viewing. Artisans are encouraged to sit by
their display.
3-4 Laurel Circle
4 Display pick up
5 Court

Activities: Scroll painting, insignia workshop--ceramic glazing, pewter casting, music, Sable Swap display, Judge a Laurel and strolling through the gardens. The weather promises to be beautiful!

Breakfast menu:
Assorted quiches, pastries, fruit, juice and coffee. We will have hot water for tea

Lunch menu: Roman theme
Roast meat with herbs
Chicken with squash and peach sauce
Cucumber salad
Bread
Soft cheese with herbs
Olive pate
Fruit
Assorted sweets for dessert

Please note:  We will be collecting donations for lunch to benefit the Victoria Educational Gardens.

Caitriona inghen Mhic Lochlainn
Joanna the Spinner
Event Stewards