[Ansteorra] King's College Updates and Reminders

Kayleigh Metz via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon Jun 6 19:44:03 PDT 2016

Greetings everyone!

A few updates and reminders for King's College -

Updates -
1) Centurion Circle is at 5pm. Currently to be held in Room 213/Chapel

2) Minister of Children will be holding activities - info at the bottom of
this email

3) Teachers - if you are able, we would like to set up a table in the
general gathering area for extra handouts or contact information for
teachers for those unable to attend classes. If you wish to provide those
please be bring copies

Reminders -

1) this is a dry site. no alcohol is allowed at all.
2) service pets only
3) Teachers - we are hoping to have someone come around announcing 10
minutes before the end of class. Please courteous of the time so that all
classes can begin on time.

Minister of Children Activities and Information -

MoC will be opening at 9 am and closed from 12pm- 1pm for lunch.

They will reopen from 1pm - 5pm.

Please be respectful of their time and do not drop off children early or
late.

9am - 10am - Stained Glass Pictures
10-11 Jousting
11-12 Runes/Pottery
(Lunch from 12-1)
1-2 Catapults/Outdoor Games
2-3 Illumination
3-4 Heraldry Activities/Games
4-5 Bardic/Stories

Also, if you have children that will be attending MoC activities please
consider donating some of your time to help out.

If there are any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.  I will get back
to you as quickly as possible.

YIS

Lady Villana