[Ansteorra] Kings College - updates and reminders

Kayleigh Metz via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Fri Jun 10 19:39:13 PDT 2016

A few updates and reminders -

Updates:
- Classes in Room 108 had been moved to CLC Horizons room

Teachers - when signing in at gate, there will be a basket with cards for you. They should be in alphabetical order. If you do not find your card, please let me know.

- Fighters - there will be two lyst fields set up A and B. B will be open for pick ups after 12. All fighting needs to be north of the pavilion or in the open field across the parking lot. Children's activities will be using the south side of the field.

Parking - there is parking on the north side of the building and across the street from there. There will be a large SCA sign indicating the second lot. The door into the building is on the north side of the building.

Reminders -
- dry site - no alcohol
- service animals only
- centurion circle at 5 in the Chapel/ Rm 213
- there will be a heraldic consultation table in the CLC area
- there will be a swap table - bring items you wish to swap with others (no money may be exchanged as it violates site policy)

Teachers - last two things -
1) if you wish to share extra copies of your handouts, there is a table in the CLC area

2) our schedule is packed with 89 classes. As our schedule is back to back, please be aware of the time and respectful of the teacher following you.

If there are any questions. Please email or message me.

YIS
Lady Villana

Sent from my iPhone