[Ansteorra] SCA 50 Year: Homebrew Tavern and Youth Activities Teachers needed

Elena Wyth via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Thu Mar 10 07:40:33 PST 2016

Please see the following announcements regarding a Homebrew Tavern and
teachers needed for Youth activities at SCA 50th Year.

In Service,
Lady Elena Wyth

---
Calling All Homebrewers Across the Known World

SCA 50th Year Celebration is proud to be hosting a Tavern at the event
serving homebrew from across the Known World. We are seeking any and all
homebrewed beverages (beer, wine, meads, cordials, as well as non-alcoholic
syrups) in kegs or bottles.

If you would like to donate please contact the Special Events Coordinator,
THL Tualaith of Sternfeld at foxzgal at hotmail.com or the Tavern Mistress,
Baroness Verena Entenwirth at verena at broomstich.com

---

YOUTH ACTIVITIES/INSTRUCTORS NEEDED

Greetings! As many of you may know the celebration of the 50th anniversary
for the Society will be held from June 17-27, 2016 in Danville, IN. I am
looking for volunteers to help teach Youth Classes at SCA 50 year. Please
contact me, Baroness Cerridwen verch Ioreword with any ideas, offers to
teach, or questions you may have.

Youth classes will be offered starting on Saturday, June 18th from 2-4,
then throughout the week from 10-4, with Wed being a joint A&S and Youth
day. On Saturday, June 25th classes will be offered from 10-2. If offering
to teach please email me at at children at sca50year.org or complete the form
at *https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1KKJ9bUt6iT2hPQ-vubtqrJqCEPXw31lfbmKNMH3KpZQ/viewform?c=0&w=1
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1KKJ9bUt6iT2hPQ-vubtqrJqCEPXw31lfbmKNMH3KpZQ/viewform?c=0&w=1>*

--