[Ansteorra] Rapiers & Romance III

Tamara Sorcha Taylor via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon May 2 12:08:25 PDT 2016

Heyla Ansteorra!!!! We're 4 days away from Rapiers & Romance III!!!! Are
you ready? A few things to pass along before the event....

We attended Namron's Beltane this past weekend and Lady RoseMarie and I
feel we must inform you that the mosquitoes were the size of small eagles
and gathered in armies not normally seen on this planet.

I do believe that several small children may have been carried away. So be
prepared. We suggest a spray with DEET, however, even this was not totally
mosquito proof.

~*~

>From what I understand, Feast is now on a waiting list! After Gate closes
on Saturday afternoon, if we have any extra spots open, we will announce
them to the general public via Herald.

~*~

>From my early viewings of the weather, it looks positive so far. Keep
knocking on wood, lighting candles, and making supplications to your
various Gods that it remains so.

~*~

We still need volunteers for Gate!!!

Here is the current list of volunteers and times:

Friday:
4-6: Lora, Athene, & RoseMarie
6-8: Mistress Marguerite &
8-10: Thomas Westleigh &
10-12: Sorcha &

Saturday:
8-10:
10-12: Uðr bloðøx &
12-2:

~*~

We hope to see you all out on Friday and hope everyone has a great time!!!!

Your Aut-o-Crats,
Lady RoseMarie and Lady Sorcha

Website: http://brad-leah.ansteorra.org/rr3/

Facebook Invitation Link: https://www.facebook.com/events/1562214764068632/